Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2009

thanks a lot

just for you Mr Crosbie, this entry in English. Yesterday I was quite confused because of a little card in my letter box saying that there is a parcel for me but I wasn't at home. I couldn't sleep all the night long, thinking of this card. Today after finishing work I went to the post office and there it was: brown, heavy and surprise surprise English.
I had such a big smile on the way home : )
Thank you very much, I liked it a lot. Content of the parcel: Cadbury chocolate dairy milk and dairy milk with fruits & nuts and another big surprise ( not really for me) CUSTARD.
Cadbury chocolate
Custard : )
It was very nice of you sending me a small note how to use the custard. And for everybody: it can be eaten hot with a slice of cake (if available with the whole cake) or cold straight from the carton. I'll give it a try, especially because it was produced in Devon : )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen